BUYERS have an incredible opportunity to purchase an idyllic modern accommodation and functions venue on a walk-in, walk-out basis, as 20 Hasthorpe Road in Kandanga in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland hits the market.
The 10.1ha* asset, which currently operates as Honeybee Country Accommodation, is being offered to the market via an expressions of interest campaign.
The property is being marketed and sold by Ray White Commercial Noosa and Sunshine Coast North Property Consultant Louisa Blennerhassett.
“This asset represents a rare opportunity to purchase a near-new accommodation, functions, and weddings facility on a walk-in, walk-out basis,” Ms Blennerhassett said.
“All the hard work at this property has already been done – it has been developed to suit a wide range of operations including disability respite care, corporate events and functions, weddings, and general accommodation.
“Developed over the last six years, all aspects of the property are in as-new condition and fully approved. No expense has been spared in the base level infrastructure for the property including water, stormwater drainage, landscaping, and pathways.
“The property has been run over the last few years as a popular weddings and functions venue with several group bookings returning regularly.
“Given the strong growth of the local area as a tourism and events destination, the timing is perfect for a new owner to make their mark on this beautiful, established venue.”
Expressions of interest close on Thursday 18 February 2021 at 4pm (AEST).
• Nine cottages providing self-contained accommodation for up to 32 people
• Four-bedroom, three-bathroom home
• Four-bedroom, two bathrooms renovated, original cottage
• Central activities/functions building including commercial kitchen
• Large functions marquee
• Second, large-scale commercial kitchen for functions – fully stocked
• Large shed, 220sq m* with concrete floor and partition walls
• Original property shed 80sq m*
• Several of the cottages have been designed to be suitable for disability accommodation, including carer rooms.